Certificate in IFRS
Certificate in IFRS
Find everything to know about the Certificate in IFRS Course here.
Certificate in IFRS or CertIFR from ACCA (UK), is a complete e-Learning course on financial reporting that offers a broad introduction to the field of International Financial Reporting and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). It traces the history of the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) from its early roots through to recent changes and updates and future developments.
All Our Courses
WHO IS IT FOR?
If you are a professional accountant or auditor, qualified in accordance with your national accounting standards, then this is the qualification for you. You do not need to have any experience or formal qualifications in accounting and auditing to apply for this certificate.
- Help one understand how International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) are used around the world
- To explain how the International Financial Reporting Standards Foundation (IFRSF) / International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) work and how these are being changed
- Examine the fundamental requirements of IFRS on a standard-by-standard basis
- Provide guidance on how to use IFRS in practice.
The CertIFR course covers the following topics:
- The nature and operations of the IASB
- The status and use of IFRSs around the world
- Presentation and profit
- Accounting for assets and liabilities – part 1
- Accounting for assets and liabilities – part 2
- Group accounting
- Disclosure standards
- Principal differences between UK/US GAAP and IFRS
- Proposals for change
To view the detailed syllabus, please click on following link – CERTIFR Syllabus
Please contact us at +919880224433 for more details.
Globalfti gives special offer to students and professionals who wish to go for CertIFR. Register now at any of our centers to avail our special price.
- Registration with ACCA
- Online Course Material from ACCA (UK)
- Three exam attempts
- Certification from ACCA (UK) on passing
Answering some of the most frequently asked questions when it comes to certificate in IFRS in India.
ACCA Course or Qualification is offered globally by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants of UK, a global body for professional accountants. ACCA aims to offer business-relevant, first choice qualifications to people of application, ability and ambition globally who seek a rewarding career in accountancy, finance and management.