Certificate in IFRS (CertIFR)
Certificate in IFRS or CertIFR from ACCA (UK), is a complete online course on financial reporting that offers a broad introduction to the field of International Financial Reporting and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). It traces the history of the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) from its early roots through to recent changes and updates and future developments. This IFRS certification course from ACCA(UK) is ideal for beginners and professionals who are looking to strengthen their IFRS basics in order to take up financial reporting roles.
WHO IS IT FOR?
If you are a professional accountant or auditor, qualified in accordance with your national accounting standards, then this is the qualification for you. You do not need to have any experience or formal qualifications in accounting and auditing to apply for this certificate. Ideal for commerce graduates who wish to strengthen their financial reporting basics and gain entry into jobs in finance & accounts domain.
- Help one understand how International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) are used around the world
- To explain how the International Financial Reporting Standards Foundation (IFRSF) / International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) work and how these are being changed
- Examine the fundamental requirements of IFRS on a standard-by-standard basis
- Provide guidance on how to use IFRS in practice.
Register to Get 10% Off on Globalfti Training Fees
The CertIFR course covers the following topics:
- The nature and operations of the IASB
- The status and use of IFRSs around the world
- Presentation and profit
- Accounting for assets and liabilities – part 1
- Accounting for assets and liabilities – part 2
- Group accounting
- Disclosure standards
- Principal differences between UK/US GAAP and IFRS
- Proposals for change
For Finance professionals looking for advanced knowledge on IFRS, the DipIFR course from ACCA is ideal.
The IFRS Certification Course fees includes two components: Globalfti Training Fees + ACCA Fees
Globalfti Training Fees includes:
- Access to GFTI IFRS training modules online
- Over 20Hrs of GFTI trainer videos
- 1 Hr doubt clearing session with GFTI faculty
ACCA Fees includes:
- Registration with ACCA
- Online Course Material from ACCA (UK)
- Three exam attempts
- Certification from ACCA (UK) on passing
Answering some of the most frequently asked questions when it comes to Certificate in IFRS in India.
CertIFR is an IFRS certification course designed and certified by ACCA(UK). It is a complete online course, designed for beginners and professionals who wish to strengthen their basics of financial reporting. Globalfti offers training for IFRS aspirants through online videos by their ACCA qualified trainers.
It usually takes between 2 to 3 months to complete the CertIFR online learning modules. Then one gets 3 attempts to pass the CertIFR online exam at the end of the e-learning modules.
CertIFR is a short term certification which is completely online. It is ideal for beginners and professionals who wish to gain basic knowledge of IFRS.
DipIFR is an advanced level certification from ACCA which is aimed at Finance & Accounts professionals with over 3 years work experience.