DIPLOMA IN IFRS Course
DIPLOMA IN IFRS Course
ACCA Diploma in IFRS (DipIFR) builds on the technical and/or practical knowledge acquired from recognized country specific accountancy qualifications or relevant work experience. The syllabus introduces the candidate to the wider international framework of accounting and the system of standard setting. This course concentrates on the application of conceptual and technical financial reporting knowledge that candidates have already obtained to the specific requirements of financial reporting under international financial reporting standards.
All Our Courses
Over 113 countries require or permit the use of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) for publicly-traded companies. All listed companies in the European Union (EU) have to prepare consolidated company accounts that comply with IFRS. It also affects associates and subsidiaries of EU-listed companies. Other countries such as Australia, Hong Kong and South Africa have already adopted IFRS or equivalents as their local Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). And many other countries around the world, including India, are moving towards applying IFRS, which is having a significant impact on financial reporting.
The DipIFR provides essential international financial reporting knowledge and principles that will prepare candidates for the increasingly global market place and keep them abreast of international developments and how they might apply to companies and businesses.
WHO IS IT FOR?
If you are a professional accountant or auditor who works in practice or business, and are qualified according to national accounting standards, then you are eligible to take this ACCA financial reporting qualification.
If you are working in practice, but not yet qualified, then you may still be eligible. You will need to prove that you have one of the following:
- Two years’ relevant accounting experience and a relevant degree (attracting at least ACCA qualification exemptions F1-F4)
- Two years‘ relevant accounting experience and an ACCA Certificate in International Financial Reporting
- Three years’ relevant accounting experience
- ACCA affiliate status
To confirm the relevance of a degree please refer to ACCA’s Exemption Enquiry database
If you don’t yet have the entry requirements to start ACCA DipIFR, then why not consider ACCA’s online certificate in IFRS called CERTIFR
DIPLOMA IN IFRS COURSE OBJECTIVES
On completion of this course, candidates should be able to:
- Understand and explain the structure of the international professional and conceptual framework of accounting
- Apply relevant international financial reporting standards to key elements of financial reports
- Identify and apply disclosure requirements for entities relating to the presentation of financial reports and notes
- Prepare group financial statements (excluding group cash flow statements) including subsidiaries, associates, and joint arrangement.
The ACCA Diploma in IFRS course covers the following topics:
- International sources of authority
- Elements of financial statements
- Presentation and additional disclosures
- Preparation of external financial reports for combined entities, associates and joint arrangements
To view the detailed syllabus, please click on following link – ACCA DIPIFR Syllabus
EXAM FORMAT & DATES
ACCA Diploma in IFRS (DipIFR) is assessed by a single three-hour written exam. You will need to achieve a 50 per cent mark or above to complete the paper.
The exam is held twice a year – in June and December at ACCA’s exam centres.
There are two sections to the paper which requires a mix of calculations and written answers. The assessment marks are split as follows:
Section A One ‘groups’ question 40 Marks
Section B Three scenario questions 20 Marks Each (Total 60 Marks)
To be paid to ACCA
The fee is £206. This allows one exam attempt.
A fee of £206 is applicable .
Get in touch with us to learn more about this course. Globalfti charges tuition fee for the DipIFR course.
Tuition fee for ACCA DipIFR is INR 20,000/- + Taxes as applicable
The above fees includes 60 hours of live, interactive classroom training, conducted by GFTI’s experienced ACCA faculty and the study material from ACCA approved publishers.
Classes are scheduled for 10 weekends. Register Today